Get A Quote
If you are interested in a cash-bundled payment for your surgery, you will need to speak to your surgeon to determine if this is an option. There are select procedures that are offered for cash-bundled pricing. At the time of your consultation, you will be given your quote for surgery and counseled on financing options.
Cash-Bundled Price List
- Office Consult*…..$125
Surgery Performed with Local Anesthesia Only:**
- Lesion Removal (based on size and location)…..$250 and up
- Laceration Repair (based on size and location)…..$300 and up
- Hemorrhoid banding…..$400
- Excision of subcutaneous mass (based on size and location)…..$500 and up
- Incision and Drainage of Abscess…..$500
- Removal of Chemotherapy Port…..$500
- Excision of Thrombosed Hemorrhoid…..$600
- Temporal Artery biopsy (bilateral)…..$1,000
- Pilonidal Cyst Excision – small…..$1,450
- Excision of Ganglion Cyst……$2,250
- Trigger Finger Repair…..$2,250
- Carpal Tunnel Release…..$2,250
Surgery Performed Using Local Anesthesia and IV Sedation:
- Breast Biopsy…..$1,995
- Excision of Male Breast Tissue – Gynecomastia…..$2,000
- Excision of Infected Skin: Axilla, Groin……$2,000
- Deep Muscle Biopsy…..$2,300
- Repair of Anal Fissure – Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy…..$2,500
- Chemotherapy Port…..$3,100
- Pilonidal Cyst Excision – extensive…..$3,200
- Repair of Anal Fistula –Anal Fistulotomy……$3,300
- Incision and Drainage of Peri-rectal Abscess…..$3,300
- Excision of Deep Axillary or Inguinal Lymph Node…..$3,500
This list does not include all possible surgery. Please talk to your surgeon to see whether your surgery can be accomplished with a cash-bundled price.
Pathology: Some procedures require submitting the tissue for pathology. This is a separate charge and quite variable depending on the nature of the specimen. Office staff can assist you in estimating the pathology costs.
*If surgery is performed, the office consult fee is waived.
**IV Sedation can be added to cases listed as “Local Anesthesia Only” for an additional $500.